Carrot Muffins Recipe - Carrot muffins are an ever popular favorite biscuit. Especially when it is made here as with this recipe without flour and thus also for people who suffer from a gluten intolerance is very well tolerated.
Ingredients: for 12 pieces
- 225 g carrots finely grated
- 1 heaped TL grated shell of
- 1 untreated lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 heaped EL apricot jam (70 g)
For the muffins dough without flour:
- 3 Eggs Gr. M separated in egg yolk and egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g of soft butter
- 75 g of sugar
- 240 g ground almonds
- 2 tsp baking soda (14 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- A pinch of nutmeg ground
- Small knife tip ginger powder
For the set:
- 80 - 100 g white couverture
Also as requested:
- 12 small carrots from marzipan (bought) or
- 1 - 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- For the preparation of this carrot muffins recipe first the carrots or carrots should be freed from the dish, then rubbed to fine rasps.
- Add lemon juice of half lemon, and 1 tbsp lemon juice with the carrot rasps.
- 1 strongly heaped EL apricot marmalade and also uniformly under the carrot mass.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Cover the troughs of a conventional muffins baking tray with 1 paper tray each.
- For the muffins dough, fill the eggs separately in two different mixing bowls.
- Combine the proteins with a pinch of salt with the stirring sticks from the electric hand mixer to a firm egg.
- Stir the egg yolk together with the already used stirring bars together with sugar and soft butter to a uniform bright egg yolk.
- Add the juicy carrot volume and stir briefly.
- The hand mixer can now be switched off, set aside and continue with a normal stirring spoon.
- In an extra bowl ground almonds with cinnamon powder, 1 pinch of muscat and small knife tip ginger powder.
- Brush the baking powder through a fine sieve over it and mix it evenly under the almond flour.
- Mix this almond mixture at once over the egg / carrot mixture, mix the egg whites over it and quickly mix with a conventional stirring spoon to form a uniform almond dough, do not stir too long, but until an airy dough is formed from the ingredients.
- Pour the dough evenly into the muffins of the muffins baking tray and spread the top straight.
- Immediately into the oven preheated to 180 ° C on the middle rail and bake with upper / lower heat depending on oven texture approx. 25 - 30 minutes.
- Should the top of the carrot muffins tan too quickly, bake in the past 10 minutes of baking the pastry baked with baking paper.
- Remove the muffins from the tube and allow them to cool in the mold for about 10 minutes.
- After this, the muffins can be lifted out of the indentations without any problems by hand and then left to cool on a cake rack.
For the clothing for brushing:
- First dissolve only about 2/3 of the white previously roughly chopped couverture in a small bowl in the hot water bath with stirring.
- Add the rest of the couverture and stir until everything has dissolved.
Decorate each individual carrot muffin according to your personal taste with the still warm, warm couverture. If desired, add 1 small carrot of marzipan or sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the still liquid white couverture.
If you like the recipe this time, why do not you try another recipe and it will make you more familiar with the recipes. Try this cara membuat es kul kul ice that you can enjoy when relaxing.